The description of Granny
Granny is a dark-themed horror game. You are surrounded by darkness because you are locked in a house of an evil old woman. Do your best to find a way out.
You wake up in a dark room, with only a flashlight on the table to light your way. You have a headache and feel as if they were hit in the head. The goal of the game is to escape from Granny's house, but you have to be careful and keep quiet. The old lady can hear everything if you have strange noises. If you drop something on the floor, she will hear it and come running. You can hide in the closet or under the bed, but be careful not to be detected by Granny.
Grasp the rules of the game
Just like how to play in Five Nights At Freddy's, you will have 5 days to escape from this granny's house. You need to find objects to help you escape from this scary granny. The granny will always pursue you at all costs, you must always be alert and find ways to avoid her. If caught, you will be killed by the granny and have to start over.
Tips and tricks for playing Granny
- Use noise to divert Granny's attention. If you need to do something time-consuming, try making noise in one room while you go to another. Granny can hear you through the din, so use this to your advantage.
- Be careful when hiding. Granny won't ignore you if she sees you entering a hiding spot. She may be concentrated and able to hear any noise, but she isn't very smart and can be easily fooled.
- Search the house thoroughly to find the items you need to beat Granny. The items are randomly placed, so you'll have to look in every nook and cranny to find them.
- Drop items without making a noise, if possible. You can do this successfully by dropping items on soft surfaces like furniture, cabinets, desks, shelves, certain tables, and grass.
- Watch out for creaky floors. If you can identify which floors creak, you can move through rooms more quietly and avoid creating unnecessary noise.
- Try outrunning Granny. Unless you're playing at an extremely difficult level, you can usually run faster than Granny as long as you don't get cornered. You can also delay her by closing doors in her way.